Dreams can come true, sometimes they just take a little longer to be fulfilled than we plan. After a lot of time and work one of mine (Lisa’s) has. I am pleased to announce that my first Nature and Wildlife Coloring Book is available now on Amazon.com.
I try to choose specific dates for releasing books. November 30th is the official publication date of this one, for my cousin Rich’s birthday. He is no longer with us, but in Heaven with my little brother, Shane. Shane’s birthday was December 1st. I thought this was befitting since November 30th in the US is December 1st ’round the Earth.
The release date, however, got a wee bit delayed due to technical glitches. But December 9th is Kirk Douglas’s 100th Birthday!!!! I think this is also befitting because he’s definitely quite a character. ;0)
The first book, the Right-Handed Edition was published on November 30, 2016.
The Left-Handed Edition was published March 1, 2017
LIST OF ILLUSTRATIONS
- The Dam Crew – Beavers
- Cardinal Feather Fluff Competition
- Bunny in Pansies
- The Nesting Evergreen – Mourning Doves
- Grandmother Turtle – Snapping Turtle and Snails
- A Peeper Meets a Toad – Spring Peeper and American Toad
- Port and Puddlejumper – Duck and Duckling
- The Trillium Trail – White-Tailed Deer Fawns
- Venturing by the Violets – Rabbit, Violets, and Ladybugs
- Hatchling Fluff Dry – Turkey Chick and Eggs
- Lilac Blossoms and Bumble Bees
- A Toadstool Daydream – Toad, Butterfly, Moss, Lichen, and Mushroom
- Dragonfly Wingspread
- A Hummers’ Cove – Hummingbirds and Nasturtiums
- Buckeye Butterfly on Butterfly Cosmos
- A Muddy Gathering – Summer Butterflies
- Guarding the Hidden Hoard – Chipmunks
- Making Plans – Kingfishers
- The Pumpkin Mice – Deer Mice in a Pumpkin Patch
- The Monarch Clover – Monarch Butterfly and Friends
- A Moonrise Flight – Geese Flying Over a Corn Field
- A Woolly Bear Gathering – Caterpillars, Leaves, and More
- A Kestrel Moonrise – American Kestrels
- Moonlit Parliament Meeting – Two Owls Moon
THIS COLORING COLLECTION, AS WITH ALL OF LISA’S COLORING BOOKS, IS AVAILABLE IN THREE EDITIONS:
- Two printed book editions are available via Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other book stores.
- A Left-handed Edition features the same coloring pages on the left page when the book is opened to two pages.
- A Right-handed Edition features coloring pages on odd pages, or the right page when the book is open.
These options allow the colorist to choose whichever edition allows the coloring hand freedom to express best by placing the spine, or binding opposite the coloring hand. Coloring Page Illustrations are on one side of the paper with the page title if faded gray in case you want to cut out or take apart the book to color, frame, or share.
Printed Books contain 2 copies each of 24 coloring pages as the cost to print is the same for 24 coloring pages as it is for 48. Lisa has chosen to duplicate them for twice the fun that can be colored a new way, fix mistakes, or shared with a colorist friend.
Please note, unfortunately, the artist does not get to choose the paper thickness of printed books. Hence the next option.
- A printable digital download edition is available in our online store in PDFs. PDFs are the easiest format to combine pages and most devices have access to free PDF readers. These files once downloaded can be printed on the paper of your choice. The full collection comes with the Title Page, copyright page, and other extra pages in case you want to bind your own book, put your pages in an album, or just organize them together. The extra pages also have extra coloring fun. Also, available in 6 sets of 4 coloring pages and do not include all extras when purchased separately.
Book/Coloring Page Size: 8.5″ x 11″
Coloring Pages in Printed Book Editions: 48 (plus extras on other pages)
Different Illustrations: 24