Color the changing of the seasons with this coloring collection featuring flowers, leaves, harvest, and more.
List of Illustrations:
- New England Aster Watermelon and Blossoms
- Fungus on Wood Ferns
- Oak Leaves in Branches Frame
- Apple Tree Frame
- A Mushroom Table
- Three Pumpkins
- Butterfly Cosmos
- Gourds in a Crate
- Bright Fungus on Moss Covered Log
- Creeping Vine on Old Foundation
- Three Leaves Branches Frame
- A Pair of Pears Tree Frame
- A Mushroom Gathering
- Indian Corn with Corn Husk Doll
- A Nest of Gourds
- Fungus on an Old Tree Stump
- Maple Leaves Branches Frame
- Black Walnut Tree Frame
- Fall Fairy Ring with Snail Shell
- Spruce Cones
THIS COLORING COLLECTION, AS WITH ALL OF LISA’S COLORING BOOKS, IS AVAILABLE IN THREE EDITIONS:
- Two printed book editions are available via Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other book stores.
- A Left-handed Edition features the same coloring pages on the left page when the book is opened to two pages.
- A Right-handed Edition features coloring pages on odd pages, or the right page when the book is open.
These options allow the colorist to choose whichever edition allows the coloring hand freedom to express best by placing the spine, or binding opposite the coloring hand. Coloring Page Illustrations are on one side of the paper with the page title if faded gray in case you want to cut out or take apart the book to color, frame, or share.
Printed Books contain 2 copies each of 24 coloring pages as the cost to print is the same for 24 coloring pages as it is for 48. Lisa has chosen to duplicate them for twice the fun that can be colored a new way, fix mistakes, or shared with a colorist friend.
Please note, unfortunately, the artist does not get to choose the paper thickness of printed books. Hence the next option.
- A printable digital download edition is available in our online store in PDFs. PDFs are the easiest format to combine pages and most devices have access to free PDF readers. These files once downloaded can be printed on the paper of your choice. The full collection comes with the Title Page, copyright page, and other extra pages in case you want to bind your own book, put your pages in an album, or just organize them together. The extra pages also have extra coloring fun.
Published on Thursday, September 27, 2018
Book/Coloring Page Size: 8.5″ x 11″
Coloring Pages in Printed Books: 48 (plus extras on other pages)
Different Illustrations: 24
BUY EITHER PRINTED BOOK EDITION FROM AMAZON AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
Amazon also offers a “Look Inside” Previewer to see the Title Copyright, and a few other pages. A Mini Preview of all 24 images is on the back cover of the book as well.