Color through the holidays with the critters that call the farm home!
LIST OF ILLUSTRATIONS
- A Wreath Roost – Zephyr and Aurora the Cardinals
- A Grand Sight – Cecil the Horse Admiring the Decorations
- This is a Good Story – Audie the Sheltie Puppy
- Rehearse or Sound Worse – Red Knight the Rooster
- Mother Duck’s Nest – Port the Duck
- Tuning the Instruments – Blackberry the Bunny and Tater the Turkey
- Goat Kid Mountain – Mussette and Hornpipes on Hay Bales
- A Quilt for Grandma Duck – Starboard the Duck
- Kitty Crafting – Kittens Fiddle and Cello Play with Ribbons
- Destuffing the Stockings – Elkinie the Goat
- “Checking” the Naughty List – Hornpipes the Goat
- A Noble Knight Guarding the Castle – Blueberry the Bunny
- Curiosity for Christmas – Sterling the Squirrel
- Homemade Ornaments – Claire the Chick
- Christmas Trees are for Nesting – Isabella the Hen with Andreas and Ferdinand the Chicks
- Encore – Clara the Mouse, a Rocking Horse, and Music Boxes
- A Christmas Light – Tapper the Cardinal Looking Through the Window to Caterpillars on a Lantern
- Guarding the Flock – June the Lamb with Stuffed Lion Toy
- Down the Stairs – Penny Whistle the Cat
- Muley Christmas – Flap Ears and Tumbleweed the Mules
- Checking the Pantry – Scout the Duck and Squeaky the Mouse
- Joy to the World – Baby Abby the Cow and Baby Sarah the Calf
- Peace on Earth – Audie the Puppy and Cecil the Horse
- Goodnight to All – Critters Camping Under the Christmas Tree
THIS COLORING COLLECTION, AS WITH ALL OF LISA’S COLORING BOOKS, IS AVAILABLE IN THREE EDITIONS:
- Two printed book editions are available via Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other book stores.
- A Left-handed Edition features the same coloring pages on the left page when the book is opened to two pages.
- A Right-handed Edition features coloring pages on odd pages, or the right page when the book is open.
These options allow the colorist to choose whichever edition allows the coloring hand freedom to express best by placing the spine, or binding opposite the coloring hand. Coloring Page Illustrations are on one side of the paper with the page title if faded gray in case you want to cut out or take apart the book to color, frame, or share.
Printed Books contain 2 copies each of 24 coloring pages as the cost to print is the same for 24 coloring pages as it is for 48. Lisa has chosen to duplicate them for twice the fun that can be colored a new way, fix mistakes, or shared with a colorist friend.
Please note, unfortunately, the artist does not get to choose the paper thickness of printed books. Hence the next option.
- A printable digital download edition is available in our online store in PDFs. PDFs are the easiest format to combine pages and most devices have access to free PDF readers. These files once downloaded can be printed on the paper of your choice. The full collection comes with the Title Page, copyright page, and other extra pages in case you want to bind your own book, put your pages in an album, or just organize them together. The extra pages also have extra coloring fun.
Published on Wednesday, November 22, 2017
Book/Coloring Page Size: 8.5″ x 11″
Coloring Pages in Printed Books: 48 (plus extras on other pages)
Different Illustrations: 24
BUY EITHER PRINTED BOOK EDITION FROM AMAZON AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
Amazon also offers a “Look Inside” Previewer to see the Title Copyright, and a few other pages. A Mini Preview of all 24 images is on the back cover of the book as well.