My second collection of coloring pages features Hot Air Balloons in a variety of perspectives.
Inspired by Balloon Festivals, such as the local “Thurston Classic” and Daydream Flights these illustrations feature modern balloons, old-fashioned flyers, fantasy, and a lot of fun.
Of the 36 different pictures, 12 feature scenes with clouds, whilst the other 24 allow the colorist to choose the background; clear skies, clouds, sunsets, starry nights, or landscapes and trees.
6 pages = Sideviews of multiple balloons, with one balloon closest, filling more of the page, with the others at various distances
6 pages = Looking up at the bottom of multiple balloons in the sky or as they take flight (gussets surrounding the basket in patterns and shapes)
6 pages = Cloud scenes with medium to small balloons in flight (various distances). One of these features the Moon
6 pages = looking down on the tops of balloons with shapes and patterns made of and on the balloon gussets.
6 pages = Old-fashioned flyers and creative inventions; making geometric shapes and patterns with nets and ropes, some even feature wings. Humans have tried many odd things to attempt flight, these are just a few of those ideas.
6 pages = One large or close balloon with a cloudy sky scene in the background. Earth’s moon appears in all of these. One features birds, which you can color as swans or geese.
There are Many Designs:
- Fantasy takes flight with a winged unicorn
- A ship with masts sailing
- An elephant balloon (he almost looks like he is balancing on a ball)
- Sea shells
- Sea urchins
- Sea horses
- A sea turtle
- Shooting stars
- Whimsical stars and starbursts
- Celtic Knots
- Giraffe spots
- Big Cat speckles, such as a leopard or cheetah
- Zebra stripes
- Butterfly wing designs, imitating their patches of colors
- Shapes and spots of a turtle’s shell
- Geometric shapes: diamonds, squares, circles, triangles
- Swirls in various shapes
- Unique Patterns
- Shaped Balloons = like an owl, a penguin, and a star.
- Simple, blank, balloons allowing you to create your own
With so many designs, what will you choose to color first?
THIS COLORING COLLECTION, AS WITH ALL OF LISA’S COLORING BOOKS, IS AVAILABLE IN THREE EDITIONS:
- Two printed book editions are available via Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and other book stores.
- A Left-handed Edition features the same coloring pages on the left page when the book is opened to two pages.
- A Right-handed Edition features coloring pages on odd pages, or the right page when the book is open.
These options allow the colorist to choose whichever edition allows the coloring hand freedom to express best by placing the spine, or binding opposite the coloring hand. Coloring Page Illustrations are on one side of the paper with the page title if faded gray in case you want to cut out or take apart the book to color, frame, or share.
Please note, unfortunately, the artist does not get to choose the paper thickness of printed books. Hence the next option.
- A printable digital download edition is available in our online store in PDFs. PDFs are the easiest format to combine pages and most devices have access to free PDF readers. These files once downloaded can be printed on the paper of your choice. The full collection comes with the Title Page, copyright page, and other extra pages in case you want to bind your own book, put your pages in an album, or just organize them together. The extra pages also have extra coloring fun.
Published on Friday, June 16, 2017
Book/Coloring Page Size: 8.5″ x 11″
Coloring Pages in Printed Books: 36 (plus extras on other pages)
Different Illustrations: 36
BUY EITHER PRINTED BOOK EDITION FROM AMAZON AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
Amazon also offers a “Look Inside” Previewer to see the Title Copyright, and a few other pages.